Department of Philosophy, National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan.
Full-Time Faculty Position
The Department of Philosophy at National Chengchi University invites applications for a position of professor, associate professor, or assistant professor. Appointments are effective from February1, 2017.
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Philosophy or related fields. Applicants should be able to offer English and Chinese taught courses.
(1) European Philosophy (Kant’s philosophy, German idealism, hermeneutics, or Greek philosophy)
Deadline: All application materials should be postmarked no later than August 31 (Wednesday), 2016.
(1) Photocopy of Ph.D. diploma or certifying document. (Three copies)
(2) Transcript of Ph.D. program. (Three copies)
(3) Curriculum vitae. (Three copies)
(4) Ph.D dissertation and major publications within five years. (Three copies)
(5) Statement of research plans and sample syllabi. (Three copies)
(6) Two letters of recommendation.
* Applicants whose doctoral degrees were conferred by overseas universities should have their degrees and transcripts authenticated prior to application and present the photocopy of authenticated documents along with their diplomas and transcripts.
* Those who apply for associate professorship or full professorship are exempted from presenting transcripts.
* All the within-five-year publications presented should have been published; otherwise applicants should provide a statement indicating when the said paper will be published. Enclose reviewing statement, if any.
* The letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the writers to the address below prior to the deadline on August 31, 2016.
* The dossier will not be returned afterward.
Department of Philosophy,
National Chengchi University,
No.64,Sec.2,Zhinan Rd.,Wenshan Dist., Taipei City 116, Taiwan
Ms. Fong Yan
Tel: 886-2-29393091 ext.62361