Department of Philosophy, National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan.
Full-Time Faculty Position
The Department of Philosophy at National Chengchi University invites applications for appointments as Tenure Track Professor, Associate Professor or Assistant Professor (two posts), to commence on August 1, 2020.
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Philosophy or related fields.
Specialization: Eastern and Western philosophy
Required Application Documents:
(1) Photocopy of Ph.D. diploma or certifying document. (Three copies)
(2) Transcript of Ph.D. program. (Three copies)
(3) Curriculum vitae. (Three copies)
(4) Ph.D dissertation and major publications within five years. (Three copies)
(5) Statement of research plans and sample syllabi. (Three copies)
(6) Two letters of recommendation.
* Those who apply for associate professorship or full professorship are exempted from presenting transcripts.
* All the within-five-year publications presented should have been published; otherwise applicants should provide a statement indicating when the said paper will be published. Enclose reviewing statement, if any.
* The letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the writers to the address below prior to the deadline on January 31, 2020.
* Please also prepare the Required Application Documents (1) to (5) into a PDF file and send them by e-mail to the contact person‵s mailbox. The dossier will not be returned afterward.
Deadline: All application materials must be sent to the following address by no later than January 31 (Friday), 2020 by registered mail.
Department of Philosophy,
National Chengchi University,
No.64, Sec.2, Zhinan Rd., Wenshan Dist., Taipei City 116, Taiwan
Ms. Yu-Tung Chan
Tel: 886-2-29393091 ext.62362